Claro Writing Helper will guide you through a linear, structured approach starting with an essay question and a deadline, and ending with your essay in Word format!
The new Claro Writing Helper has been created to help the overwhelmed student faced with this monstrous task of converting a question into a few thousand words of their own original thought.
- Review the essay question, understand the ‘instructional verb’ in your question, and brainstorm.
- Structure the essay into sections and add some writing tasks or reminders of things to do.
- Open files or websites and highlight important sections, and search for keywords.
- Slot these highlights and keywords right into your essay.
- Reword each highlight or snippet, or mark them as direct quotes.
- Manage all your citations to make complete and accurate bibliographies.
- See what your essay will look like as a Word documents and fix any issues within Claro Writing Helper.
- See a health check on the whole essay, with links directly to where you can go to fix issues.
- Publish to Word, with complete navigation and a full bibliography.
The Writing Helper Process:
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- 1Gb RAM
- Microsoft Word 2010, Word 2013, Word 2016, or Word 2019