Synapptic Smartphones are ideal for the deaf and hard of hearing, the blind and visually impaired and the elderly. They are designed to be highly responsive and very easy to use.
Fully-featured value phone
Includes Synapptic software and a compact and light Samsung A20e phone. Fully setup and ready to use
Our best value fully-featured phone
Compact 5.8 inch touch screen for a great viewing experience
A good 1.6Ghz processor, which is great for everyday tasks
Modern phone, so you won't need to change your device any time soon!
- Phone and Synapptic software
- Everything setup and ready to use
- One hour of free telephone training
- Free lifetime technical support
- 2-week money-back guarantee
- Two years of free Software Updates
- Free 'Getting Started' guide
- Samsung Galaxy A20e phone
- Latest Synapptic software
- SIM free / unlocked (works with all networks)
- Phone size: 14.7cm x 6.9cm x 0.8cm (5.8 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches)
- Weight: 141g (5 oz)
- Screen size (diagonal, corner to corner): 5.8 inches
- Screen technology: Standard PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Rear camera: 13 Mega Pixel with flash and image stabilisation
- Front camera: 5 Mega Pixel
- Android OS: Version 10
- Memory: 32GB storage (expandable via SD Card up to 1TB), 3GB RAM
- Processor: Octa-core, (2 x 1.6GHz & 6 x 1.35GHz)
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Talk time: Up to 24 hours
- Connectivity: Wifi, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, PC Sync
- USB Connector: USB Type-C (connects any way around)
- Standard 3.5mm Headphone socket
This phone works with Pay-As-You-Go or contract SIM cards from all major networks, including EE, Vodaphone, O2, 3, Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Asda Mobile.
If you have an old mobile phone, simply transfer the SIM to the new Synapptic phone - this will instantly transfer your old number, along with any existing credit or contract.
Please note: All Synapptic Smartphones and Tablets can be operated with an external Bluetooth wireless keyboard (sold separately).
All specifications and measurements are for guidance only and may vary slightly between devices.